THIS IS A STANDARD DESCRIPTION TO CUSTOMIZE AS NEEDED.
BERNARDELLO LUIGI GUARANTEES WITH PROFESSIONALISM THANKS TO HIS EXPERIENCE INNOVATIVE AND PERSONALISED SOLUTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CUSTOMER TO FACILITATE THE BEST GROWING MANAGEMENT.
Greenhouse tunnel generally used for:
- ♦ The cultivation of small vegetables;
- ♦ The cultivation of vine vegetables as tomato, cucumber, eggplant, pepper, etc…
- ♦ Or as store for agricultural machineries.
- ♦ Aerodynamic design more resistant to atmospheric agents;
- ♦ Stronger thanks to arches tube diameter 76mm thickness 2;
- ♦ Tie-rods needed in case of cultivation of vine vegetables and to install irrigation systems;
- ♦ Better air circulation and better use of internal space also with agricultural machineries thanks to its special sharp arch shape.
|T9||9 meters||2 or 2,5 meters||from 120 |
up to 180 cm
|from 4,5 |
up to 5,5 meters
|from 3,5 |
up to 4,5 meters
up to 3 meters
DIAMETER AND THICKNESS
Diameter 76 mm Diameter 60 mm Diameter 32 mm Diameter 32 mm Diameter 32 mm
Thickness 2 mm Thickness 2 mm Thickness 1,5 mm Thickness 1,5 mm Thickness 1,5 mm
Maximum duration, stability and strength of the structure thanks to:
- ♦Prior study of stability, of tensile and compressive strength in the mobile or fixed greenhouses;
- ♦ Lateral stringers to fix all arches;
- ♦ Adequate cross supports;
- ♦ Zinc-coating of all tubes and profiles to protect them against corrosion;
- ♦ Anchorage through cement or plates on the ground.
Creation of an adequate greenhouse effect thanks to the coverage through innovative co-extruded plastic materials to anticipate the cultivation growing chosen according to the following criteria:
- ♦ Transparency of the whole tunnel greenhouse (coverage, windows, front and back) thanks to additives in the plastic materials;
- ♦ Quality of external light transmission thanks to UV-B radiation absorption;
- ♦ Resistance to atmospheric agents.
Airtight structure closing thanks to:
- ♦ Base in film or in polycarbonate;
- ♦ Front door (sliding or swing) with required
Protection from heat losses:
- ♦ Profiles in aluminium and in PLC to fix the coverage;
- ♦ Coverage with two plastic film layers which are separated through an air gap guaranteed by an inflation motor.
Best use of space thanks to the vertical walls which permit:
- ♦ The cultivation of vine vegetables;
- ♦ The possibility to use agricultural machineries inside of the greenhouse.
Easy installation and low-cost
Better irrigation management thanks to:
- ♦ Tie rods to support the fogging irrigation system or to grow vine vegetables.
Lateral manual or motorized roll-up opening system for a natural management of the climatic conditions according to the needs of the different cultivation to maximize the performance of your cultivation.
In case of use as store for agricultural machineries or for further needs, the front and back are available also fixed in the upper part with opening roll-up system below.
The MANUAL and/or MOTORISED roll-up opening system consists in a zinc-coated tube diameter 32 mm which rolls up the plastic film fixed in the upper part to a profile.
WINDPROOF thanks to:
- ♦ Internal and external protection at each end of the opening to prevent the wind to come under the lateral plastic film;
- ♦ Protection through tubes to avoid the plastic film slam.
- ♦ Geared motors 380 V with telescopic arm and security system controlled with adequate electrical switchboards.
- ♦ Control unit that independently manages the openings according to the climatic needs to maximize the performance of your cultivation.